With the announcement that we can reopen, we have finalised preparations to ensure we are “Good to Go”!
We have now completed a full COVID19 Risk Assessment and committed to:
- Online or prebooked events only, allowing visitor numbers / social distancing to be safely managed
- Online registration of participants/lead contacts prior to visit (enabling contact tracing to work effectively and minimise contact within the centres)
- Face masks must be worn by all customers at all times in the centres to minimise risk.
- Face masks to be worn by all customers on the Combat Arena at Edinburgh
- Temperature checks carried out on both staff and visitors/participants prior to commencement of shifts / activity using a temperature face scanner
- Single use sanitised race suits and helmets provided for each karting customer – these are sanitised after each used using a professional ozone machine that monitors ozone levels, a significant investment and proven to eliminate Covid virus from clothing / helmets
- Single use hygiene packs issued (gloves and balaclavas) to every karting customer minimising risk and improving hygiene
- Sanitiser stations provided
- Enhanced ventilation throughout “customer areas”
- “One way” or “priority” systems to ensure social distancing
- Minimal contact within the centre between groups and staff (screens, social distancing, dedicated areas etc)
- New procedures for managing flow of people through centre, including allocated tables
- Contactless payments only
- Cleaning regimes enhanced
- Minimal waiting before / after session
Our new guidelines that will be issued with every booking can be accessed here.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back!