With the announcement that we can reopen, we have finalised preparations to ensure we are “Good to Go”!
Given the uncertainty surrounding bookings with the impact of COVID 19, we are happy to confirm that all prebooked sessions can be rescheduled or refunded up to 24 hours in advance of the booking, after this point the event can be rescheduled as long as we have a minimum of 2 hours notice.
We have now completed a full COVID19 Risk Assessment and committed to:
- Online or prebooked events only, allowing visitor numbers / social distancing to be safely managed
- Online registration of participants/lead contacts prior to visit (enabling contact tracing to work effectively and minimise contact within the centres)
- Face masks must be worn by all customers at all times in the centres to minimise risk.
- Face masks to be worn by all customers on the Combat Arena at Edinburgh
- Temperature checks carried out on both staff and visitors/participants prior to commencement of shifts / activity using a temperature face scanner
- Single use sanitised race suits and helmets provided for each karting customer – these are sanitised after each used using a professional ozone machine that monitors ozone levels, a significant investment and proven to eliminate Covid virus from clothing / helmets
- Single use hygiene packs issued (gloves and balaclavas) to every karting customer minimising risk and improving hygiene
- Sanitiser stations provided
- Enhanced ventilation throughout “customer areas”
- “One way” or “priority” systems to ensure social distancing
- Minimal contact within the centre between groups and staff (screens, social distancing, dedicated areas etc)
- New procedures for managing flow of people through centre, including allocated tables
- Contactless payments only
- Cleaning regimes enhanced
- Minimal waiting before / after session
Our new guidelines that will be issued with every booking can be accessed here.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back!